Welcome to my SHOP
Below find information on mentoring, my preset and more about the Print Shop
I feel honored to be able to share my experience and love for photography with other inspiring creatives.
I am very excited to offer mentoring sessions for photographers both online and in person. I love helping others and being around people with the same passion.
A PERSONAL STOREFRONT OF IMAGERY FROM MY EXPERIENCES AND TRAVELS
A FEW THINGS TO HELP YOU BEFORE YOU BROWSE:
• First tip for having interest in multiple photos: The easiest way to not be overwhelmed with 100 images when you are in the storefront is to browse the gallery in full, click the HEART on the images you think you would like to potentially purchase, then when you are in the store, click “my favorites” - this will allow you to only view your “HEARTED” images as options!
• Think creatively about the space you want to fill! Sometimes framed prints can be just as pretty leaned on a console table, featured on a bookcase and more!
• The storefront offers semi gloss and matte prints, gallery boards that are ready to frame or just as pretty displayed on their own, matted modern frames in different finishes, and calendars in case you can’t choose just one photo!
• When you are ready to order, head over to a computer, it’s much more user friendly in creating your wall art. Iphones are great for browsing!
• Need help deciding or designing your space? Curious on where a photo was taken? Feel free to contact me for help or questions!